Monday, July 12, 2010

This One is For You

Hi Everyone, today is Monday July 12th and things are going great. Chad finished his third round of chemo yesterday. He did have to go to the hospital Saturday & Sunday to get it the last two days but he didn't have to stay Saturday night so it wasn't bad. He is feeling great and hasn't had any side effects so far. The pain in his knees is completely gone, the swelling in his ankles is completely gone, no mouth sores, no nausea, no nothing!! He looks great and feels great. He is in awesome spirits too. We just keep praising the Lord for all he has done and all the blessings he has given us. When I have moments of worry Chad reminds me, "Look how far God has brought me, look how far I've come already! Don't worry."
So other than some doctor's appointments and blood work, he is off for 3 weeks! His last round of chemo is scheduled for the first week in August.
Justice is coming home this weekend and we are looking forward to it. Chad, Justice and I plan on spending some much needed time together. We may go to the zoo or Maymont for a picnic or if they guys have their way we will play Xbox 360 all night hahaha - it doesn't matter what we do, I'm just looking forward to being together!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Good news :) Peace, love & blessings to you guys.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well...I'm sorry that I am at a lack for words, but trust and believe that my prayers are with you all. You all are very strong people...and I can't wait to come back to the house just to hear Wik say..."Drano, I got some fire for you...!" I love yall....and I'll talk with you guys soon.
    Peace and Blessings!
    ~Drano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright!!! 3 down and 1 to go!!! Enjoy your weekend of r & r...you guys deserve it:-)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news! Cherish every memory you make!
    Love you all,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Chad is doing so well. I bet you guys are looking forward to your weekend. Freddy's birthday is this Sat and we are having a party at our house so you guys are more than welcome to come. If not have an awesome weekend. Love The Brown's

    ReplyDelete